The Red Robotics SoccerBots are here. Raspberry Pi powered, these remote control robots provide hours of football fun. Collect the soccer ball and fire it into the back of your opponents goal. Don’t get bumped or the bot will drop ball.
Available as a kit to make yourself at school or home. Laser cut perspex these rigid bots withstand a good pounding. Powered by a Raspberry Pi with motor control distributed by our own H-Bridge shield.
- H – Bridge Shield
- Remote control with Game Style controllers
- Turbo Mode
- Build it yourself
- Compatible with Pi 1, 2 and 3
- Upgrades available
- Home – Pair controller with robot
- Left analogue stick – forwards and backwards
- L1 – Reset grabber
- L2 – Turbo boost
- Right analogue stick – left/right proportional steering
- R1 – Hold/shoot